- Antenatal Care – The practice provides full pregnancy care in conjunction with the community midwife. The midwife holds a weekly antenatal clinic.
- Asthma Clinic
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Cervical Smears
- Childhood Immunisations
- Chlamydia Screening
Are you aged 15-24? If so read on….We offer Chlamydia screening and we recommend getting tested for this if you are sexually active.Chlamydia is the most common bacterial sexually transmitted infection
People who are 24 and under and sexually active are more likely to get Chlamydia
1 in 10 people aged 24 and under who are tested has Chlamydia
It affects both men and womenIf you wanted to get tested you can make an appointment with one of our nurses who will provide you with a testing kit. For more information take a look at the C – Sure website.
- Cholesterol Checks
- Cryotherapy (wart clinic) – every Friday after 10:30.
- Diabetes Clinic
- Ear Syringing
- Family Planning – we provide all types of contraception including the fitting of intra-uterine devices (coils).
- Flu / Swine Flu Clinics
- General Advice
- Minor Surgery – minor operations are provided by all the doctors.
- Spirometry Clinic
- Stitch Removal
- Travel Immunisations – Including Yellow Fever
- Weight Reduction Advice
Private chiropody and private electrolysis (removal of unwanted hair) are available at the surgery.